Porta One Administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The PortaBilling Administrator reports to the Head of Engineering but will also work closely with the Product Strategy Manager on a number of projects and initiatives. Due to nature of the role there will also be regular direction and guidance given from the Engineering, Development & Finance departments.
The main focus of this role will be to configure products / subscriptions / carrier management / taxes / Telco rates within PortaOne etc.
This role will play a significant part in the future growth and success of the company. The perfect candidate will enjoy collaborating closely with all departments, challenging existing working practices and continually looking for optimisation and efficiencies throughout the division.
• Configuring products / subscriptions / carrier management / taxes / Telco rates within PortaOne etc.
• Voip / SMS management (in Portabilling).
• Recommending improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the system and reduce operating costs.
• Completing analytical reviews of data within the Data & Billing function and report to the business.
• Provide pricing & commercial support to Sales and Marketing departments when required.
• Performing in depth analysis to identify and understand usage trends.
• Reviewing telecommunications carrier contracts and tariffs to ensure compliance with pricing and rate structures.
• Analysing billing data from carriers across Europe, identifying and developing recommendations for configuring and optimisation.
Skills and Experience:
• Porta One experience is a must
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to understand complex commercial data and present at the appropriate level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding and use of of CRM, ERP or other business software
• SQL understanding/experience to analyse billing data would be desirable
• Familiarity with JIRA and agile development processes
• Math, statistics or analytics background would be beneficial
• Experience of Wholesale telecoms, Interconnect, Roaming or the MNVO market would confer a distinct advantage.
· Flexible schedule + days off
· Innovative product with challenging tasks
· We encourage participation at conferences
· Medical Insurance for employees (including dentistry)
· Competitive salary
· UK business trips
· Compensation of Sports
· Annual paid vacation
· Fully equipped office in Minsk centre